Saturday, September 30, 2006

KASTENS HOTEL LUISENHOF - HANNOVER

Visited on September 2006

Situated in the city centre this is a very nice hotel to spend a couple of night for work. It is particularly suitable for events or for the time of one of the many fairs in Hannover. In fact, the link to the “Messe” is rapid and efficient. A very fast tube take you to the fair ground in less then 30 minutes.
The bedroom I have tried was a single room, wide and comfortable. Only the bed itself (one place) was – in my opinion – a little bit small compared with the dimension of the rest of the hotel
Also the bathroom was a bit old.
One of the nicest think of this hotel, on the other hand is for sure the restaurant. It is considered to be one of the best in Hanover and I can assure that it is true!
I personally suggest the soups and the meet, that are particularly good.Finally the hotel offers a big SPA and a lot of services, but I can not judge them because I was very busy.

No comments: